Error... PS C:\Users\vinay.pratap> C:\Users\vinay.pratap\Desktop\PoshPAIG_2_1_5\PoshPAIG_2_1_5\PoshPAIG_2_1_5\Start-PoshPAIG.ps1 WARNING: Unable to run this from the PowerShell ISE due to issues with PSexec! Please run from console.

Feb 5, 2013 at 11:22 AM
While running this script .. i m getting below mentioned error.

"PS C:\Users\vinay.pratap> C:\Users\vinay.pratap\Desktop\PoshPAIG_2_1_5\PoshPAIG_2_1_5\PoshPAIG_2_1_5\Start-PoshPAIG.ps1
WARNING: Unable to run this from the PowerShell ISE due to issues with PSexec!
Please run from console."

Please provide solution to this.
Coordinator
Feb 5, 2013 at 12:04 PM
This is by design. You should not be running the utility from the ISE. Instead you should be running it from a PowerShell console. This is due to the instability in using psexec.exe from the ISE and throwing false errors.
Feb 5, 2013 at 12:16 PM
can u please let me know .. how do i run it using console... i m trying to open it using console but its giving me some error....
Feb 5, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Please find the below error when i run this script in Console mode.

C:\Posh\Start-PoshPAIG.ps1

Security Warning
Run only scripts that you trust. While scripts from the Internet can be useful, this script can potentially harm your
computer. Do you want to run C:\Posh\Start-PoshPAIG.ps1?
[D] Do not run [R] Run once [S] Suspend [?] Help (default is "D"): R
WARNING: This script must be run in PowerShell started using -STA switch!
Script will attempt to open PowerShell in STA and run re-run script.
Coordinator
Feb 5, 2013 at 1:46 PM
You need to unblock the .zip file after you downloaded it from here and then unzip the contents of the file. Right click on .zip file and select properties, then click the unblock button.
Feb 6, 2013 at 5:08 AM
thanks for your reply......